Business Developer Keyword Box (m/f/d)
Team Internet AG is an Online Marketing company founded in 2010. With the domain parking platform ParkingCrew.com and the Traffic Marketplace TONIC. we are one of the leading companies in our industry worldwide and want to continue and expand this success in the future. Characteristic for us is the focus on technical solutions and high personal responsibility of our employees.
To support our Keyword Box team, we are looking for a long-term Business Developer Keyword Box
- You are responsible for establishing and growing our new keyword box ad format in the market.
- You understand the needs of our partners, create market and competitor analyses and share valuable insights with the product owner and your colleagues.
- You identify, negotiate and win new business as well as expaning existing keyword box partnerships.
- You work closely with internal and external stakeholders (data analysts, finance, legal, marketing, etc.) and are the key stakeholder for product development.
- You monitor and analyze customer performance
- You can demonstrate and represent our product at international trade fairs
- You determine, monitor and analyze the relevant customer performance KPIs and support the team in optimizing them.
- As part of the company-wide OKR framework, you are involved in the development of quarterly targets at company level and define targets for and with your team.
- You have the mindset of a digital native with a strong interest in technology.
- You enjoy building a new product and have the necessary pioneering spirit.
- You know the common business models and the requirements of publishers to monetize their advertising space.
- You love driving online marketing conversions and are familiar with terms like conversion rates, CPM, CPC, CTR.
- You possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of global advertising platforms and emerging trends in the industry
- You are value-driven, independent thinking and are able to work independently
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You have a confident demeanour and a high level of negotiation skills, pro-activity, responsibility and quality awareness
- You have excellent communication skills in English (e-mail /telephone/ in person), German language skills are an advantage
- You have at least four years of professional experience in the digital sector ideally on the marketer, publisher or agency side
- You are customer orientated and have a friendly, personable demeanor
We offer you
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting, dynamic tasks with lots of traffic, large amounts of data and a lot of variety as well as personal responsibility
- Well-equipped, modern office in the heart of Munich (S-Bahn Stammstrecke / Tram Isartor) and a technical environment as you wish it
- Whether on-site, hybrid or remote… everything is possible for you
- Trust-based working hours and more than 30 days of vacation allow a lot of flexibility
- Various events offer you the opportunity to get to know our teams even better
- Company fitness with 5,000 high-quality sports and health facilities throughout Germany or with online courses
- Tax-free lunch allowances conveniently via app and attractive corporate benefits with over 1,500 providers
- Individual training courses available online all year round, including one-to-one lessons with native English speakers
- Fast-growing, dynamic Online company with agile, motivated teams and a great working atmosphere
Interested? Questions? Apply
Your digital application documents (CV, references, also in foreign language, ideally cover letter), the earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations are welcome under this link.