Technical Account Manager / TONIC.com (m/f/d)
Team Internet AG is an Online Marketing company founded in 2010. With the domain parking platform ParkingCrew.com and the Traffic Marketplace TONIC. we are one of the leading companies in our industry worldwide and want to continue and expand this success in the future. Characteristic for us is the focus on technical solutions and high personal responsibility of our employees.
In order to strengthen our team, we’re looking for energetic support.
- You are a tech-savvy technical account manager to increase customer satisfaction by providing technical support to our new and existing partners.
- Training customers to use our software and supporting them in setting up external tracking solutions, firing conversion pixels, and setting up S2S calls.
- Support the Account Management team with technical questions (Second Level Support), e.g., API support, and troubleshoot reported technical bugs directly with our partners.
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest product enhancements to our Product Owner.
- You are working with our Product Owner(s) to improve our product performance and support testing of new and existing features.
- Improve our technical internal and external documentation and establish best practices.
- Communicate directly with Traffic Source providers (e.g., TikTok/Facebook, etc.) and Tracking Solution Providers (e.g., Voluum) to ensure that we have implemented the newest and best-performing tracking processes.
- You are maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- You have the mindset of a digital native and good technical knowledge of how tracking data is transferred in the internet.
- You have worked for an E-Commerce or Online Marketing company, love driving online marketing conversions, and are familiar with terms like conversion rates, CPM, CPC, and CTR.
- Experience in technical support and talk
- You are value-driven and work independently, pro-activity, and responsible.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are well-organized.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication, and interpersonal skills in English, German skills are an advantage.
- You are customer orientated and have a friendly, personable demeanor.
Nice to have
- You possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of advertising platforms and emerging trends in the industry.
We offer you
- Flat hierarchies and short communication channels
- Exciting, dynamic tasks with lots of traffic, large amounts of data and a lot of variety as well as personal responsibility
- Well-equipped, modern office in the heart of Munich (S-Bahn Stammstrecke / Tram Isartor) and a technical environment as you wish it
- Whether on-site, hybrid or remote… everything is possible for you
- Trust-based working hours and more than 30 days of vacation allow a lot of flexibility
- Various events offer you the opportunity to get to know our teams even better
- Company fitness with 5,000 high-quality sports and health facilities throughout Germany or with online courses
- Tax-free lunch allowances conveniently via app and attractive corporate benefits with over 1,500 providers
- Individual training courses available online all year round, including one-to-one lessons with native English speakers
- Fast-growing, dynamic Online company with agile, motivated teams and a great working atmosphere
Interested? Questions? Apply
Your digital application documents (CV, references, also in foreign language, ideally cover letter), the earliest possible start date as well as your salary expectations are welcome under this link.