Introduction from the CEO
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking and we impose the same high standards on our suppliers, contractors and other business partners. We promote a safe and happy workplace where we recruit and celebrate a diverse workforce and our colleagues feel valued as individuals, with equal opportunities.
Team Internet is a leading global internet solutions company that operates in two highly attractive markets: high-growth digital advertising (Online Marketing segment) and domain name management solutions (Online Presence segment). The Company was established and is operating as a publicly listed company in England & Wales and a number of separately constituted and regulated legal entities providing related services in different jurisdictions.
We have considered the exposure of the Team Internet Group to slavery and human trafficking risk, taking into account:
- Limited direct and supply chain operations in countries with a high prevalence of modern slavery, informed by third-party external sources including the Global Slavery Index.
- The highly skilled nature of the activities and roles undertaken across the Group, and the skill set and qualifications required to perform these activities, reducing our exposure to temporary or low-skilled agency employment.
- The application of our Group policies and processes, including procurement and recruitment processes.
- Assessment of concerns or incidents logged through our Whistle-Blowing channels.
As a result of the factors above we consider the risk of slavery or human trafficking occurring within our direct employee population, business operations and tier one supply chain to be low.
Our Supply Chains
Our internal policies require clear arrangements to be put in place with all new suppliers, and our zero-tolerance approach is reflected within our due diligence processes and the standard terms. Geographically, our supply chains are predominantly based in the UK, although some suppliers also operate internationally. Where suppliers operate within industries and/or countries with a higher risk of slavery and human trafficking e.g. industries such as cleaning services, these suppliers are subject to regular due diligence and monitoring procedures.
Our Policies on Slavery and Human Trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
Due Diligence Processes for Slavery and Human Trafficking
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistle blowers.
This statement has been made in accordance with the reporting requirements of Clause 54, Part 6 of the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015, for the year ending 31st December 2022. This statement applies to all parts of the Team Internet Group.